Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Lo...@lotus.com on 2000/07/24 22:27:34 UTC

Re: Xalan/Xerces with Microsoft VM - please provide a test case

If you could provide a specific test case (xml/xsl files attached are best)
that would be helpful.  There certainly are some behavior differences
between Sun's JDK's and Microsoft's Java VM, especially with number
formatting, but this sounds like a specific problem we haven't seen yet.

Thanks,
Shane