Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org> on 2000/06/05 18:32:22 UTC

Apache BOF at Java One

Anybody from FOP who would like to represent it at the Java One BOF
on Wednesday night, please contact me (I'm the coordinator for the panel)!

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Apache BOF at Java One

Posted by Jordan Naftolin <jo...@jtcsv.com>.
Is FOP currently being represented at Java One?  If not, (or if we'd like to
have more exposure), I could attend Mike's panel on Wednesday night to
demonstrate how IBM has been using FOP to generate the Xerces-C and Xerces-J
PDF documentation from (the stylebook) XML.  I could show what FOP currently
supports (tables, images, etc.) and hopefully field any questions (though
since I just started with FOP a few weeks ago, I'm not sure if my current
knowledge will suffice).
Please let me know if you think it would be advantageous to FOP if I were to
attend.
Thanks,
Jordan