Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Matt Garman <ga...@raw-sewage.net> on 2004/12/06 16:26:39 UTC

exception with simple client

Hello,

I created a couple very simple web services on my machine (Win 2k)
using MS VS.NET 2003: "getTimeOfDay()" and "getHelloWorld()"
services.

Now I am trying to create a C/C++ client to consume these services
using Apache Axis C++.  However, when I try to call even the
getHelloWorld() method, the following exception is thrown:

        AxisTransportException:HTTP transport error Continue

Any ideas on what could be causing this?  (Hopefully it's just me
overlooking something obvious!)

Thanks,
Matt

--