Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca> on 2015/04/01 20:49:29 UTC

Re: Who Runs cordova.io?

Since there were no objections, I've updated ci.cordova.io to 302 redirect
to the Apache CI service:
http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?builder=cordova-ios&builder=cordova-android-osx&builder=cordova-windows&builder=cordova-wp8&builder=cordova-android-win&builder=cordova-blackberry-osx&builder=cordova-blackberry-win

Cheers,
Michael

Re: Who Runs cordova.io?

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
No worries about the response time Dmitry! It's easy to update the DNS, so
just ping me when you've simplified the URI!

Michael

Re: Who Runs cordova.io?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

RE: Who Runs cordova.io?