Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by user08070101 <wo...@chowsangsang.com> on 2008/08/05 03:45:33 UTC

JSF Tiles international problem

Hi,

I'm using the tiles as a layout manager for my JSF application.

I want to use another set of jsps for the english version of my web site. So
I create another tiles-defs_en.xml.

However, when I change the locale to en, the layout doesn't change.

Has any additional setting to make the tiles to support international?

BTW, has any best practice for the different locale uses differnt set of
jsps?

Re: JSF Tiles international problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/8/8 user08070101 <wo...@chowsangsang.com>:
> Thanks. I fixed the problem.
>
> In JSF, change locale by fcontext.getViewRoot().setLocale().
>
> In Tile, change locale by
> session.setAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.LOCALE_KEY,new
> Locale(currentLocale));

Well it seems that my question was in fact an answer! :-D
But what version of Tiles are you using? The key is Struts related, is
it Tiles 1.x?

Antonio

Re: JSF Tiles international problem

Posted by user08070101 <wo...@chowsangsang.com>.