Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amititeam <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/24 13:57:59 UTC

new to ofbiz

HELLO I AM NEW TO OFBIZ AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE A NEW APPLICATION
USING OFBIZ
HELLO EXAMPLES DO NOT WORK.

Re: new to ofbiz

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
amititeam wrote:

> HELLO I AM NEW TO OFBIZ AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE A NEW APPLICATION
> USING OFBIZ
> HELLO EXAMPLES DO NOT WORK.

If you *read* all the instructions, there is a notice that the structure of
ofBiz/Opentaps/etc... changed and if you are using one of the more modern
versions you have to modify some what it tells you to to.

ofBiz is *not* forgiving about being close.

Tell us which tutorial you used, perhaps someone can point where to read more
closely.

--
Walter