Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> on 2007/11/20 22:54:02 UTC

Ad ApacheCon US and BSF

Hi there,

on last week's ApacheCon US there was certainly quite some interest in
BSF, especially the upcoming BSF 3.0 which could serve the Harmony
project as well (one important area here are the BSF 3.0 scripting
engines, especially a/the Javascript/Rhino engine, which also is part of
the Sun Java distribution).

---

Also, after learning that possibly the JSR-223 TCK may be available from
Sun, I have requested it (sent via cc: to this list as well). Geir
answered it in the jcp-open list, here's his e-mail:

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi Sanka,
> I think there is a TCK beta available for Java 6 SE[1] which contains
> testsuite for JSR223 implementation. I can volunteer to test our
> implementation against that TCK if we can get access to it.
That's great, thank you!

At the moment Geir is checking upon the availability of the JSR-223 TCK.
Once word comes via the jcp-open list (where one can place such a
request), I will forward it to this list to inform everybody.

Regards,

---rony

Re: Ad ApacheCon US and BSF

Posted by Sanka Samaranayke <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think there is a TCK beta available for Java 6 SE[1] which contains testsuite for JSR223 implementation. I can volunteer to test our implementation against that TCK if we can get access to it.

Thanks,
--Sanka

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/tck/

--