Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/14 16:01:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.14.0 - second try

This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 6.14.0 - try 2

This updated release includes a true fix for 5499, and a better error
log in wicket-ajax.js when binding fails, and a minor improvement for
some javadoc.

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.14.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.14.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/6.14.0

Staging repository:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-1005/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

The signatures for the source release artefacts:

apache-wicket-6.14.0.zip.asc

apache-wicket-6.14.0.tar.gz.asc

Release Notes - Wicket - Version 6.14.0

** Bug

    * [WICKET-4697] - Autolinking not working as soon as component gets
                   a wicket:id

    * [WICKET-5043] - Page not mounted with WebApplication#mountPackage

    * [WICKET-5449] - Missing chapter 2 is causing off-by-one page names
                   in the guides URL links

    * [WICKET-5460] - onBeforeRender called too early on stateless page

    * [WICKET-5462] - Ajax form-component-label repainting fails when
                   setResponsePage() is used to navigate away from
   the page that has previously failed form
  validaiton

    * [WICKET-5464] - AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior does not work in
                  combination with Wizards

    * [WICKET-5466] - ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler#respond throws
                   ComponentNotFoundException as a side-effect

    * [WICKET-5467] - NumberTextField should support "any" as valid step
                  attribute value

    * [WICKET-5468] - UrlRenderer#renderRelativeUrl potentially appends
                   "/" after query parameters

    * [WICKET-5469] - ModalWindow unload warning always displayed (even
                  if window is closed)

    * [WICKET-5472] - PackageResource#internalGetResourceStream() should
                   return ProcessingResourceStream only when the
  resource is existing

    * [WICKET-5473] - Wicket does not handle non in-memory Httpsessions
                   correctly

    * [WICKET-5477] - CSS class is not applied to <TD> for data filter

    * [WICKET-5478] - Wrong JavaDoc for WicketTester

    * [WICKET-5480] - AutoLabelResolver creates null pointer exception
                  in 6.13

    * [WICKET-5482] - Wicket-guice doesn't support @javax.inject.Named
                   annotations

    * [WICKET-5484] - WebPageRenderer must not render full page in Ajax
                   requests

    * [WICKET-5486] - WebPageRenderer should honor
                  RedirectPolicy.ALWAYS_REDIRECT more consistently

    * [WICKET-5491] - Wicket.DateTime.getViewportHeight() returning
                   undefined on IE8, positions calendar out of
                    viewport

    * [WICKET-5492] - WebApplication ignores a SecurityException when
                   reading the configuration type

    * [WICKET-5496] - Wrong translation of RangeValidator.minimum and
                  RangeValidator.maximum

    * [WICKET-5497] - NPE in JsonUtils when the value is null

    * [WICKET-5499] - Page is not touched during initialization

    * [WICKET-5500] - Ignore the path parameters when reading the page
                  class

    * [WICKET-5502] - Patch FileUploadBase to fix CVE-2014-0050

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-5288] - Allow <script>-Tags act as WebMarkUpContainer to
                   add Child-Components

    * [WICKET-5439] - Allow restarting AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior without
                  updating its hosting component

    * [WICKET-5463] - RequestUtil.getCharset(HttpServletRequest request)
                   Resilience against unsupported Charsets in Request

    * [WICKET-5470] - Remove 'final' from org.apache.wicket.markup.html.
                  form.EnumChoiceRenderer#getDisplayValue

    * [WICKET-5471] - Store the page if it is known that it will be used
                   in a following request

    * [WICKET-5493] - Disable jar indexing

** New Feature

    * [WICKET-3491] - Introduce IComponentOnConfigureListener

** Task

    * [WICKET-5488] - Promote experimental modules to become stable

    * [WICKET-5494] - Upgrade JQuery to latest stable - 1.11.0 and 2.1.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.14.0 - second try

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
This vote passes, I'll upload the artefacts to the mirrors.

Martijn

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1to release

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
+1 to release

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
[x] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.14.0 (non binding)

Tested over wicket-jquery-ui demo webapp

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 Tested with my main project.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1