Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yw yw <wy...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 10:22:19 UTC

Re: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] OpenTracing in Artemis

Hi!  Did you have checked against the latest code? It's ActiveMQServerPlugin,
something like that:

public interface ActiveMQServerPlugin extends

ActiveMQServerBasePlugin,

ActiveMQServerConnectionPlugin,

ActiveMQServerSessionPlugin,

ActiveMQServerConsumerPlugin,

ActiveMQServerAddressPlugin,

ActiveMQServerQueuePlugin,

ActiveMQServerBindingPlugin,

ActiveMQServerMessagePlugin,

ActiveMQServerBridgePlugin,

ActiveMQServerCriticalPlugin {
}

Jiri Daněk <jd...@redhat.com> 于2019年8月1日周四 上午4:48写道:

Posted by Jiri Daněk <jd...@redhat.com>.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:22 PM yw yw <wy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!  Did you have checked against the latest code? It's
> ActiveMQServerPlugin,
> something like that:
>
> public interface ActiveMQServerPlugin extends

I meant _the_ plugin or interceptor, that integrates with OpenTracing. It
was at some point called OpenTracingActiveMQServerPlugin.