Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "rwest@ost" <rw...@opensystemstech.com> on 2013/11/07 16:44:58 UTC

Flex Developers Needed ASAP -- Charlotte, NC

Open Systems Technologies has been involved in the recruitment of
technologists for various industries of North Carolina, South Carolina,
Tampa, Virginia, DC and other centers around the world for over 20 years.
Our client is a large financial firm located in Charlotte, NC.  W2
Candidates Only! Must work onsite in Charlotte, NC.  No remote options
allowed.  Manager will interview fast!

Description
Flex Developer
CHARLOTTE, NC
12+ Month Contract
Financial

ADVANCED FLEX DEVELOPMENT:
- Must have experience in front-end development skills in Flash/Flex, HTML,
DHTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSLT
- Create custom components in MXML and Object Oriented Actionscript
- Extensive experience in dataset management consumed in AdvanceDataGrid
- Develop Flex Layout, Navigation, Drag/Drop Targets, and CSS
- Extensive experience with RemoteObject and HTTPService to retrieve and
update data
- Hands on experience with Grouping Collections
- Hands on experience with Formatters and Validators
- Be able to show hands on experience in writing Actionscript functions for
event, response, and fault handling.
- Display experience in developing Flex modules/libraries.

Java Development (MUST BE STRONG FLEX Developers, *Java is 2nd tier
requirement)
- Strong Java/J2EE background using JSP, Servlets, Beans, EJBs, J2EE, XML,
XML Schema
- Experience of designing and implementing object-oriented solutions
utilizing recognized design and architecture patterns
- Experience using Hibernate and/or Spring
- Experience with Java Web Services. [JAX-RS preferred]
- Hands on experience in XML and XML Schema
- Must have used Eclipse, JBuilder, or JDeveloper, SQL Navigator/TOAD,
Apache, Tomcat, Unix/Linux, Oracle 9i (or greater) for production-level

SQL Database Development
- Advanced select queries
- Performance optimization

Desired:
- UI Development
- Apache/Tomcat
- Financial Systems
- Scorecards, Dashboards
- Testing methodologies

Rick West | Regional Recruiting Director

P: 704-499-3318 | rwest@opensystemstech.com

121 W Trade Street, Suite 2650 | Charlotte, NC 28202

www.opensystemstech.com

RE: Flex Developers Needed ASAP -- Charlotte, NC

Posted by "rwest@ost" <rw...@opensystemstech.com>.
Client won’t consider H1 candidate at this time.

I am in Michigan, and I need H1B VISA sponsorship.

.
NAML<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Flex Developers Needed ASAP -- Charlotte, NC

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.

Advanced Datagrid using in flex mobile Apps

Posted by raghav kulshrestha <ra...@firmwisegroup.com>.
Hi
	Anyone help me that is enclude Advanced DataGrid in my flex mobile
apps But not .
Tell me how i use Advanced DataGrid in Flex Mobile

Thanks
Raghav Kulshrestha
Senior Flex Developer