Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/03/04 03:10:25 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2005 Call for Participation is open

The deadline is tomorrow, so I suppose it might be late to ask
a foolish question;

conference/presentations are in English?  Mein Deutch ist nicht
so gut.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@apache.org>.
* "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> The deadline is tomorrow, so I suppose it might be late to ask
> a foolish question;
>
> conference/presentations are in English?  Mein Deutch ist nicht
> so gut.

Das war doch schon mal gar nicht so schlecht ;-)

Anyway, I think, English is the choice, think, what happened if it was
somewhere in Switzerland (German/Italian/French)...

nd

AW: ApacheCon Europe 2005 Call for Participation is open

Posted by Christian Wenz <ch...@hauser-wenz.de>.
> I guess so since Europe isn't just Germany. What I rather wonder is if
> the time of the dateline is CET?
As you can read on apachecon.com/2005/EU, it's EST. Also, the deadline has
obviously been extended:

 >> SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 22h30 EST Saturday, 12 March 2005

Regards
Christian

--
http://www.hauser-wenz.de/
http://www.hauser-wenz.de/blog/

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2005 Call for Participation is open

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>The deadline is tomorrow, so I suppose it might be late to ask
>a foolish question;
>
>conference/presentations are in English?

I guess so since Europe isn't just Germany. What I rather wonder is if
the time of the dateline is CET?

Thanks

Michi

>   Mein Deutch ist nicht
>so gut.
>
>At 07:14 AM 2/8/2005, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>

>>If you'd like to give a presentation, please go to the Web site
>>(http://ApacheCon.Com/2005/EU/) and submit a proposal.  Or more
>>than one!  *The deadline is 4 March 2005.*

Michael Wechner