Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kanth99 <sr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/06/08 17:08:39 UTC

Tobago separator
Hi All,

i observed <tc:separator size is limited.that means I want to render a blank
line from begining of page to the ending of page through <tc:separator ,but
it is coming till middle of the page.could you plaese help me to draw a
blank line from start to end of the page...

The code iused

<tc:cell spanX="4">
      <tc:separator/>
    </tc:cell>

Thanks,
Kanth

Re: Tobago separator Posted by kanth99 <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi Helmut,

I tried the below solution,still I am getting the old result and part of the
image disappearing.

Thanks,
kanth

Re: Tobago separator Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de>.