Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by gunman524 <gu...@126.com> on 2017/11/17 03:15:58 UTC

Scan query failed if set deploymentMode to Private

Hi there,

I found a issue that if we set deploymentMode  to Private and using
ScanQuery for in InitialQuery. The inital query will failed for *Class not
found* error. Meanwhile, the remoteFilter and LocalListener works fine.

After change ScanQuery to SQLQuery, everything works fine.

Is this a bug for someting?  Ingite I use is version 2.3

Re: Scan query failed if set deploymentMode to Private

Posted by Mikhail <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I reproduced the issue too, a ticket is created:

Mike.

Re: Scan query failed if set deploymentMode to Private

Posted by gunman524 <gu...@126.com>.
Thanks, Mikhail.

It can be reproduce by using example code *CacheContinuousQueryExample.java*

Re: Scan query failed if set deploymentMode to Private

Posted by Mikhail <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it sounds like a bug, I'll try to reproduce it and if it's so, I'll create a
ticket for this.

Thanks,
Mike.