Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com> on 2002/02/22 22:35:14 UTC

extension element properties

Hello all,
  I have read the extension element writing document and examined the
<label> and <outline> extension elements code, but I don't see precisely how
element properties are mapped.  I have followed the pattern of the examples
in the code and mapped the element correctly but the properties are
"ignored" when FOP runs.
  Any help is appreciated.  Please be as detailed as possible -- I am not a
veteran FOP developer, so what may be patently obvious to you might not be
to me.
Gratefully,
   Matthew L. Avizinis <ma...@gleim.com>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.
 Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-375-0772 ext. 101
      www.gleim.com <http://www.gleim.com>

com·put·ing (kum' pyoot ing)
1. n the art of calculating how much time you wasted and money you spent in
a doomed attempt to master a machine with a mind of it's own. --from
computing: A HACKER'S DICTIONARY