Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/19 17:11:22 UTC

tomcat-dbcp from Maven

The tomcat-dbcp library doesn't seem to be available from the Maven
repository for Tomcat at http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository or
repo1.maven.org...am I just missing another maven repository that I should
be looking at, or must I manually install this JAR into my own local
repository?

Also, when will the latest version of the JARs (later than 6.0.10) be
uploaded to the repository at
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository - what's the process for
deciding when it's appropriate to upload Tomcat releases to the Maven
repositories for Tomcat?

Thanks.

Re: tomcat-dbcp from Maven

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
the maven jars/upload is still in process, if you want to contribute
help, take a look at res/maven in the tomcat 6 tree

Filip