Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/28 11:20:43 UTC

[c3] New module cocoon-shiro

Hi all,

is there an interest of the community to have a cocoon-shiro module?

I could extract the integration code to an official c3 module that I
have done so far since it is pretty generic, but only if there is some
interest from the community.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: [c3] New module cocoon-shiro

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Thorsten,
I think that it would be a great add-on. +1 to add that module, have a nice job!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/