Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Joshua TAYLOR <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 15:53:44 UTC

javadoc permission problems

A bunch of the javadoc links seems to be 403 forbidden, e.g.,

http://openjena.org/ARQ/javadoc/com/hp/hpl/jena/query/package-summary.html .

Did something happen?

--
Joshua Taylor, http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~tayloj/

Re: javadoc permission problems

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 09/12/11 15:46, Joshua TAYLOR wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Andy Seaborne<an...@apache.org>  wrote:
>> The machine has carelessly lost the contents of the EBS.  No idea why - it
>> just does occasionally.  Rebooting didn't bring it back.  I'll have to ask
>> the AWS owners (Talis) to do something.
>>
>> Try the new site
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/jena/
>> http://incubator.apache.org/jena/documentation/javadoc/
>
> Thanks for the quick response, those links work.  It'll be nice when
> they're they overtake the old ones in Google searches. :)
>
> There are still some broken doc links on the new site too, e.g.,
>
> incubator.apache.org/jena/documentation/query/javadoc/index.html
>
> (It's linked from
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/jena/documentation/query/index.html
>
> under Introduction>  "Application javadoc" ).
>
> Thanks again,
> //JT

Fixed ... using the whacky Apache CMS browser-editting system.

It's in staging and will be pushed to the real site quite soon.

	Andy

Re: javadoc permission problems

Posted by Joshua TAYLOR <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.