Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 20:30:19 UTC

Problem with module VCL

Hello team, I'm Alan, Now I have a problem about building AOO with the
module VCL.

The error this is:

[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/gdi/salvd
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/gdi/xrender_peer
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/bitmap_gfx
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/common_gfx
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/glyphset
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/printerjob
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/psputil
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/printergfx/text_gfx
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/window/FWS
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/window/salframe
[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/generic/window/salobj
[ build LNK ] Library/libvclplug_gen.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama
make: *** [/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libvclplug_gen.so] Error 1
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

1 module(s):
    vcl
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/alan/aoo/main/vcl/prj

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

    build --all:vcl

I would like to know what this error is? because I went to this directory:
/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libvclplug_gen.so and I did not
find this file: libvclplug_gen.so. I need your help.

Regards. Alan

Re: Problem with module VCL (libXinerama missing)

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello, I fix it with the following command from the terminal:
sudo apt-get install libxinerama-dev

thanks Herbert.

Regards

Posted by Herbert Dürr <hd...@apache.org>.