Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tao Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 11:45:21 UTC

Does cloudstack support memory-overcommitting?

Hi,there:
   Does cloudstack support memory-overcommitting so that memory resource
can be scheduled among VMs using the balloon device of the KVM? And how
cloudstack handle this?

Best regards.

Re: Does cloudstack support memory-overcommitting?

Posted by Tao Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
These links are quite useful, very appreciate, Kirk.

Best regards.

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tao Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Salvatore Sciacco <sc...@iperweb.com>.