Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Binna <r....@synedra.com> on 2006/12/26 18:14:37 UTC

tapestry-acegi and tapestry 4.1

Hi

I justed wanted to use tapestry-acegi on a project of mine that uses
tapestry 4.1. Has someone get it working because the current pom file is
for tapestry 4.0?

Kind regards,
             Robert

Re: tapestry-acegi and tapestry 4.1

Posted by Borut BolĨina <bo...@najdi.si>.
Hello James,

can you please update the tapestry-acegi pom. I have downloaded
tapestry-acegi from svn, import it into Eclipse, modified the pom.xml
and install tapestry-acegi snapshot into my local repo. I used this
dependencies and first tests show that my T4.1.1 application which
depends on my local tapestry-acegi works. Here are the deps:

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>[3.8.1,)</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>easymock</groupId>
            <artifactId>easymock</artifactId>
            <version>1.1</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
            <version>[1.0.4,)</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>hivemind</groupId>
            <artifactId>hivemind</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>hivemind</groupId>
            <artifactId>hivemind-lib</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javassist</groupId>
            <artifactId>javassist</artifactId>
            <version>3.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>oro</groupId>
            <artifactId>oro</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.8</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.javaforge.hivemind</groupId>
            <artifactId>hivemind-utils</artifactId>
            <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <version>[1.2.11,)</version>
            <optional>true</optional>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.acegisecurity</groupId>
            <artifactId>acegi-security</artifactId>
            <version>[1.0.0,)</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.acegisecurity</groupId>
            <artifactId>acegi-security-tiger</artifactId>
            <version>[1.0.0,)</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-framework</artifactId>
            <version>[4.1.1,)</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
            <version>[4.1.1,)</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.4</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

Maybe it would be better if you make tapestry-acegi 1.0.0.

Cheers,
Borut

bbLOG <http://borutb.tuditi.delo.si/>

Re: tapestry-acegi and tapestry 4.1