Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "App, Brian" <ba...@ptc.com> on 2013/06/27 14:57:11 UTC

XSLT 2.0 Support

Hello,

Is there any plan to release a version of Xalan that supports XSLT 2.0? (in particular for Java programs?) If so, what is the projected date for its release?

Thanks.

Brian App
Product Manager - Embedded Technologies
ALM Segment

W - 226-772-3645
C - 519-502-0743
F - 519-884-8861
bapp@ptc.com<ma...@ptc.com>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC5B38.1EDE40C0]<http://www.mks.com/>

http://www.ptc.com/products/integrity/<http://www.mks.com/>

Connect with Integrity, a PTC product  [cid:image002.png@01CC8E51.BA97D6B0] <http://mksinc.blogspot.com/>  [cid:image003.png@01CC8E51.BA97D6B0] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ptc-integrity>  [cid:image004.png@01CC8E51.BA97D6B0] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/PTC-Integrity/242680242450753>  [cid:image005.png@01CC8E51.BA97D6B0] <http://twitter.com/PTC_Integrity>

The information in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee and any use or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please accept my apologies, notify me and be so kind as to delete all copies of the message. Thank you.

Re: XSLT 2.0 Support

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I'd love to see XSL2 in Xalan, but it is unscheduled work ATM.

Any free time I personally have on this project will be flush out the trunk
code for a 2.7.x or 2.8 release.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/