Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 22:53:22 UTC

Accidental sharing of local repo -> chaos?

We have an automated build process in which many build run in parallel on
many machines. The user who runs the builds has a NFS home directory equally
accessible from each. We're operating on the belief that adding maven to
this build process will result in chaos (unless we force distinct local
repos). However, it occurs to me maybe there is some appropriate use of file
locking or some ordering of operations to render this viable?

Re: Accidental sharing of local repo -> chaos?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
That's what I was a 'fraid of.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.