Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Syed Zakir <za...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/20 04:47:18 UTC

PSML Importer Service does not work

Hi,

I was trying to use Database PSML Manager in Jetspeed 1.4b3. I modified the
PSML Manager settings in the JetspeedResources.properties as follows.

#services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.CastorPsmlManagerService

services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db.DatabasePsmlManagerService

services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.CastorPsmlManagerService

#services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db.DatabasePsmlManagerService

Here is my environment: Windows 2000,Tomcat 4.1.12, JDK 1.4.1,
Jetspeed1.4b3, mySQL

The importer service does not populate the data into database. I already
created the jetspeed structure in mySQL.

Someone can help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Zak

Re: PSML Importer Service does not work

Posted by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com>.
Zak

Looks like there is a bug in 1.4b3 on this.  Several people are hitting
this problem. I heard it works fine in 1.4b2 and i'm
yet to check this. But make sure you do the required changes in the
Torque.properties.  Refer to jetspeed documentation
for changes.