Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arkadi Colson <ar...@smartbit.be> on 2013/03/13 09:02:04 UTC

commit

Hi

I'm filling our solr database with about 5mil docs. All docs are in some
kind of queue which are processed by 5 simultaneous workers. What is the
best way to do commits is such a situation? If I say to let every worker
do a commit after 100 docs there will be 5 commits in a short period. Or
should I use the autocommit option for this?

Thx!

Arkadi

Re: commit

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.
collection -> Plugins / Stats -> CORE -> searcher

Re: commit

Posted by Arkadi Colson <ar...@smartbit.be>.

Re: commit

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.