Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/02/21 16:06:27 UTC

Standalone deployment errors

Hi all,

I have a standalone deployment error of Syncope 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT. It's
deployed in Tomcat and internal storage is in MySQL. On startup (after
having persisted data from another session), I see the following error in
Tomcat's catalina.out:

SEVERE: IOException while loading persisted sessions:
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.springframework.web.client.RestTemplate
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1332)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1946)

If I look in "core.log" I see a bunch of errors like:

15:00:48.029 ERROR
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.LocalDataSourceJobStore -
ClusterManager: Error managing cluster: Failure identifying failed
instances when checking-in: Table 'syncope.QRTZ_SCHEDULER_STATE' doesn't
exist
org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Failure identifying failed instances
when checking-in: Table 'syncope.QRTZ_SCHEDULER_STATE' doesn't exist

Syncope seems to work correctly however apart from this. Any ideas?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Standalone deployment errors

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
>> Could you please try
>>
>> quartz.sql=tables_mysql.sql
>>
>> then wipe out the database content and restart Syncope?
> That works, thanks! Should the wiki be updated with the above?

The reason why this is working is that you seem to not have the InnoDB
engine enabled in your MySQL instance; hence, the wiki content should be
updated with something like: "if you have InnoDB enabled... or instead..."

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Standalone deployment errors

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,

This depends on the fact that you haven't commented out, in
> $CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml

Great, problem solved!

Which value do you have in core/src/main/resources/persistence.properties
> for quartz.sql?

quartz.sql=tables_mysql_innodb.sql

Moreover, do you have some QRTZ_* tables in your database?

No, there are none there.

Thanks,

Colm.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org