Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Hans Gilde <hg...@earthlink.net> on 2004/12/19 23:26:23 UTC

RE: Memory-leak test seems to go through

Paul, your activemath.org account isn't working.

This looks good for the memory leak but... if we're going to change the API,
why not just store the cache in the JellyContext and be done with it?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@dfki.de>.
Le 19 déc. 04, à 23:26, Hans Gilde a écrit :
> This looks good for the memory leak but... if we're going to change
> the API, why not just store the cache in the JellyContext and be done
> with it?

I would have nothing against it... I think there's no way to avoid
changing the API as things are really pulled from everywhere.

Is there a patch for the jelly-context already ?
(and do I understand correctly that, anyways, the modification would
only be enrichment of the API ?).

paul