Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Alan Dutta-Plummer <al...@fruit-emu.com> on 2004/03/14 20:35:42 UTC

New Mirror

Country : USA

E-mail : alan@fruit-emu.com

Update : Daily

Bandwidth : 1Tb on 100Mbit Line

I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror - yes

Re: New Mirror

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 14.03.2004, at 23:40, Alan Dutta-Plummer wrote:

> Apologies, the .htaccess file for the apache directory had reverted to
> an
> older copy.  This has now been corrected.

Okay, works now.

> I would prefer to refer to the mirror as http://apache.dupluhosting.com
> which is currently setup and linked to
> http://www.dupluhosting.com/apache
> but when accessed from the first url all the folder images are
> missing.  Any
> idea what this could be?

The following directives are missing for the apache.dupluhosting.com
virtual host. You'll either have to put them into the global section of
your httpd.conf so that the alias is available to every virtual host or
you can put them only into the relevant <virtualhost> container:

Alias /icons/ "/path/to/icons/"
<Directory "/path/to/icons">
	Options MultiViews
	AllowOverride None
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>

The rest of apache.dupluhosting.com looks good and I'll include it with
the next update. Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik

RE: New Mirror

Posted by Alan Dutta-Plummer <al...@fruit-emu.com>.
Apologies, the .htaccess file for the apache directory had reverted to an
older copy.  This has now been corrected.

There is currently no site at http://www.dupluhosting.com hence the error
for this URL.

On 14.03.2004, at 20:35, Alan Dutta-Plummer wrote:

> Country : USA
> E-mail : alan@fruit-emu.com
> Update : Daily
> Bandwidth : 1Tb on 100Mbit Line
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror - yes

Hmm, I get a 403 Forbidden for http://www.dupluhosting.com/apache and
even http://www.dupluhosting.com/. Could you please have a look?

Cheers,
Erik