Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/05/07 13:08:15 UTC

回复: About java-chassis documents improvements

I created a project https://github.com/huaweicse/servicecomb-java-chassis-doc
to migrate CSE docs to servicecomb.

There are now quite a lot of things to do, major part listed below:
1. project description change to ServiceComb-java-chassis and remove CSE key words
2. File names include CSE need to be renamed
3. Unrelated contents and code imports need to be changed
4. And translations...
5. Merge contents of servicecomb.io

This is a huge work, any contributions is appreciated. We can use this site for quit a while to see if we can achieve our final goals.

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, agree with Willem.
If we have decomposed the task into smaller one which is a small and
complete story, maybe I can find someone in the community or interested in
doc work to help the finishing the job.
For example, I can find someone interested in translation to help translate
the doc.

Best Regards,
---

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.