Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@softasap.net> on 2008/12/23 13:47:02 UTC

Payment status

Hi Guys,

There are two different but similiar status types - PMNT_RECEIVED and
PAYMENT_RECEIVED. The first one is used when we create payment in
createPayment service and in Payment entity. However, the second one is used
in orderPaymentPreference enity and to me it looks like they could to be a
one common status as the purpose is the same. Was there any specific reason
to use two different status types there?

Re: Payment status

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess only because Payment Preference and Payment are not the same things

Jacques

From: "masionas" <mi...@softasap.net>