Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 17:09:59 UTC

Centos 5.3 on CloudStack (really smart)

Hi,

The centos that we are using with DevCloud (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud) to create
a new virtual machine is really a light light OS. it does not contains RPM,
YUM or CURL. Can somebody helps me to install a new Centos template
containing at least basic tools as I would like to make tests with JDK &
Apache Karaf/Fabric for my demo of this Friday in Belgium ?

Charles Moulliard

Re: Centos 5.3 on CloudStack (really smart)

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
I try to upload it  using a simple python HTTP server. Thx

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.