Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/13 06:53:59 UTC

ODE site graphics

Hi all,

Kelly Thompson and Zubin Wadia have stroke again by producing a very nice
website for ODE. What do you think of this:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/site-proposal/default.html

I personally like it much more than the one we have now (it's far more
original). If most of us have the same opinion, I'll update our template to
use this one as our final website look.

Matthieu

Re: ODE site graphics

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.