Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/08/26 07:54:25 UTC

Offer to mentor tamaya

Hi all,

my name is Julian and I’m pretty active in incubating projects (currently IoTDB and Edgent) but also in some TLPs like Calcite and PLC4X (I went through graduation with them).
Some weeks ago I was invited to join the IPMC and thus, I offered my help as mentor to help other podlings to develop.
John addressed me on general@ and said that tamaya could profit from a further mentors.

So, here I am to start a discussion about whether the Tamaya PPMC would like to have me on board as mentor : )

Please feel free to express your opinions or ask further questions.

Best!
Julian

Re: Offer to mentor tamaya

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Definitly I appreciate your help... Welcome Julian!

Re: Offer to mentor tamaya

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Julian,

Re: Offer to mentor tamaya

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 26.08.19 um 09:54 schrieb Julian Feinauer:
> So, here I am to start a discussion about whether the Tamaya PPMC would like to have me on board as mentor : )
>
> Please feel free to express your opinions or ask further questions.

+1

Thanks for your interest in Tamaya -
we are a small podling with huge potential and a wide variety of tools
to help in the context of configuration :-)

Cheers,
Phil