Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2008/03/12 05:21:56 UTC

Fisheye Indexing

Atlassian is offering an instance of Fisheye for Apache projects!

What do you all think about having Atlassian's Fisheye index all of
Portals?  Apparently we need to get the approval of infrastructure, and
then Atlassian will begin indexing.

I've opened a ticket https://support.atlassian.com/browse/FSH-596 with
Atlassian to track this.

Elliot

Re: Fisheye Indexing

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Ok, assuming lazy consensu and I'll send off the request to infrastructure.

Thanks,
ELliot