Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/24 09:48:08 UTC

is marvin on master broken?

Whenever I use marvin on master I get

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 610, in <module>
    deploy.deploy()
  File "./tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 596, in deploy
    self.loadCfg()
  File "./tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 557, in loadCfg
    mgtDetails.apiKey, mgtDetails.securityKey = self.registerApiKey()
  File "./tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 492, in registerApiKey
    listuserRes = self.testClient.getApiClient().listUsers(listuser)
  File "/home/darren/src/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 505, in listUsers
    response = self.connection.marvinRequest(command,
response_type=response, method=method)
  File "/home/darren/src/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 269, in marvinRequest
    self.logging.debug("sending %s request: %s %s" % (method, cmdname,

So it looks like cloudConnection needs a logger passed to the
constructor and its not being passed?  I've just been hacking up
./tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py to work around this.

Darren

Re: is marvin on master broken?

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
Ah thanks, that's my problem.  I removed the logger portion not really
thinking about it.  Oh the joys of DSLs.

Darren

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.