Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Steve Rees <my...@vimes.worldonline.co.uk> on 2007/11/08 19:49:15 UTC

MyFaces site not fully available

The MyFaces site is only showing the project info at the moment. The
usual documentation, download links etc. are all missing. It was working
earlier today, but broke sometime this afternoon (GMT).

Hopefully, someone on the dev list will be able to fix this.

Regards, Steve Rees

Re: MyFaces site not fully available

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, only the master-pom is visible.

I guess Manfred could answer this.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: MyFaces site not fully available

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
website is fixed. Thanks to Bernd and Mario!

pfffffffffffffffffffhhh

I owe another beer...
;-)

--Manfred