Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Andre_LAU <an...@lau.eti.br> on 2008/03/26 19:29:14 UTC

Someone can help-me with my project?

Hello,

I'm trying to generate the O/R Mapping information for my project using the
XDoclet module. There is some syntax errors that I can't understand.

Follow my project and the log generated:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16311031/java.rar java.rar
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16311031/log01.txt log01.txt

Someone can tell-me where is the error(s)!?

Thanx, and sorry about my bad english ...

Re: Someone can help-me with my project?

Posted by Andre_LAU <an...@lau.eti.br>.
Hi, Armin,

thank you, this information help-me a lot. Now I can fix the other problems
and then finish my work.

Abraços,
André.

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.