Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Da...@sinnerschrader.com on 2001/12/12 16:21:24 UTC

Serialize a [] of Objects

Hi,

one of my service methods returns a Array of Products "Product[ ] products"
I´m working with Apache Soap.
To marshall this I wrote my own serializer because I have something
different to do
like the standard ArraySerializer.

What can I do that the XMLMappingRegistry uses my serializer. I tried to
map the
Product[].class and the Serializer for it in the DD but I got this error.

Generated fault:
 Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
 Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:pShopCatalogService':
class name 'webservices.catalog.Product[]'
could not be resolved: webservices/catalog/Product[]
 Fault ActorURI = /soap/servlet/rpcrouter

Can anybody tell me how to do.

thanks a lot

bye daniel

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Communication & Technology

mailto:d.wolff@sinnerschrader.com
http://www.sinnerschrader.com
fon +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-0
fax +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-55
gasstrasse 8-16 | 22761 hamburg | germany

RE: Serialize a [] of Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
Daniel,

Take a look at the bidbuy sample code...the PurchaseOrderSerializer.java
seems to show how to build an array of "objects".

-Chris

RE: Serialize a [] of Objects

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
Daniel,