Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/04/09 22:26:01 UTC

help with JavaScript and text box.

Hi, I have a text box mapped to a bean via:

My form is called requisition.

If I try to set the value of the text box via JavaScript I have to access
the box via
form.object or requisition.requsitionLine.requiredOnDate.

JavaScript can't find the box due to the numerous '.'.

Is there a way around this to access the box. Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Alex

Re: help with JavaScript and text box.

Posted by Jim Richards <gr...@cyber4.org>.
Try

	document.requisition['requisitionLines.requiredOnDate'].value = "the new value";