Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 03:51:45 UTC

jira cleanup / unspecified || unscheduled issues

It's a small thing I know, but it can get out of control if we let it go on
for too long.

I just scheduled all of the outstanding T4 bugs / etc,  it'd be nice if the
same could be done for T5.  I promise it only takes a couple minutes to go
through them. They don't even need to be accurate guesses. I usually like to
have two buckets to stick things in, one for the immediate next version and
one for anything that sounds "hard" or like too much / out of scope for the
next version. (ie the next next version)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer