Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Daniel Clark <da...@verizon.net> on 2007/08/02 17:33:02 UTC

Nutch Search

Where do I define the location of the index for the search?  I know the
default is ./crawl, but I would like to change.

Re: Nutch Search

Posted by Kai_testing Middleton <ka...@yahoo.com>.
You would set the searcher.dir property in conf/nutch-site.xml.  You can look
at conf/crawl-urlfilter.txt for an example of what that block of XML should
look like.