Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Lukas Ruf <ru...@rawip.org> on 2004/07/27 17:26:52 UTC

tcsh-completion? [was: Re: Patch for bash-completion]

> Campbell, Matthew A <Ma...@Relizon.com> [2004-07-27
> 19:08]:
>
> However, you may be re-inventing the wheel to some extent.  The
> Debian unstable distro of svn comes with bash-completion which
> automatically installs into /etc/bash-completion.d - so somebody has

is anybody aware of an analogous svn-completion-def for tcsh?

Thanks for any hint!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |

Re: tcsh-completion? [was: Re: Patch for bash-completion]

Posted by Jim Lawton <ji...@gmail.com>.
Lukas,

This is what I use. Put it in your .tcshrc or somewhere called from
there and restart
your shell.

    --------------------snip---------------------
    set svn_cmds=(add annotate blame cat checkout cleanup commit copy delete \
                  diff export help import info list log merge mkdir
move pdel pedit pget \
                  plist praise propdel propedit propget proplist
propset pset remove \
                  rename resolved revert status stat switch update)
    complete svn p/1/\$svn_cmds/

    set svnadmin_cmds=(create deltify dump help hotcopy list-dblogs
list-unused-dblogs \
                  load lstxns recover rmtxns setlog verify)
    complete svnadmin p/1/\$svnadmin_cmds/

    set svnlook_cmds=(author cat changed date diff dirs-changed help
history info log \
                  propget pget proplist plist tree uuid youngest)
    complete svnlook p/1/\$svnlook_cmds/

    set svndumpfilter_cmds=(exclude include help)
    complete svnlook p/1/\$svndumpfilter_cmds/

Re: tcsh-completion? [was: Re: Patch for bash-completion]