Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2022/04/07 05:14:31 UTC

Re: 2022 April, Solr committer meeting

So the next quarterly committer meeting was tentatively set by me for April
14th -- a week away now.  I've been in denial of this as I've been putting
off the prospect of coordinating yet another time slot that appeals to many
people around the globe.  One crude way to handle this is inertia -- it's
the same time (noon US eastern) unless someone volunteers to host it at a
time convenient to them?  At least this way it's not a recurring onerous
issue / hurdle.  And I personally don't have an agenda but that's what
crowd-sourcing is for ;-).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/2022-04+Meeting+notes

The meeting can be a good sounding board for socializing new things you are
working on or for discussing pain points.  And of course just to say
"hello" :-)

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Happy doing it next month! Couldn't do yesterday (I am at ECIR 2022, also
evangelising about Apache Solr :))
Cheers

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.