Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu> on 2015/04/01 20:58:01 UTC

how to retrieve output from an experiment

Hi,

 I can create and launch an experiment with the php example gateway
on the test server, using 0.15, but I don't see how to retrieve
the output.  Is there a method in the API for doing this?  I'd like
to get stdout, stderr and return code from the command run in the experiment.

Thanks,
Kenneth

Re: how to retrieve output from an experiment

Posted by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu>.
Okay, just email me whenever you get a chance to try it out.

Kenneth

Posted by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu>.

how to generate and register ssh keys?

Posted by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu>.
I am trying out the generateAndRegisterSSHKeys method,
with 'php_reference_gateway' and 'kenneth1' as args.
I've run an experiment as 'kenneth1', so I think that's in there.
I'm running into this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/media/scigap/scigap/0.15/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-python-sdk/src/main/resources/lib/apache/airavata/api/Airavata-remote", line 239, in <module>
    pp.pprint(client.generateAndRegisterSSHKeys(args[0],args[1],))
  File "/media/scigap/scigap/0.15/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-python-sdk/src/main/resources/lib/apache/airavata/api/Airavata.py", line 2080, in generateAndRegisterSSHKeys
    return self.recv_generateAndRegisterSSHKeys()
  File "/media/scigap/scigap/0.15/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-python-sdk/src/main/resources/lib/apache/airavata/api/Airavata.py", line 2109, in recv_generateAndRegisterSSHKeys
    raise TApplicationException(TApplicationException.MISSING_RESULT, "generateAndRegisterSSHKeys failed: unknown result");

 Has anyone seen this error?

Posted by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenneth,