Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Szemere Szemere <sz...@googlemail.com> on 2008/04/29 13:08:19 UTC

Grid - sort link context parameters

I have a page that needs parameters to work
e.g. http://localhost/tapestryapp/pagename/3/4
which includes a grid component with sortable columns.  Even though I have
an onPassivate method, when I click on the sort column link, the context
(3/4) is not included.

Q1. Should this work as described and I need to debug what I am doing or
(less likely) see if it is a Tapestry bug?
Q2. Am I approaching this the wrong way?  Is there a better way to do this?

I've considered using @Persist on the context parameters, but this causes
aliasing problems when you have 2 instances of the page open in a single
session.

Szemere