Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jonas Eriksson <jo...@webkonsulterna.com> on 2002/10/17 03:37:45 UTC

perchild mpm

Any progress in getting perchild to work ?

/ Jonas

SV: perchild mpm

Posted by Jonas Eriksson <jo...@webkonsulterna.com>.
Last time i was compileing apache it was 2.39 and I hade the same
problem as you.
I quess nobody have had the time to work with it get then..

/ Jonas

I've started some debugging.

In my case, passing the request off to a different process is causing
corruption and the request to fail.

That's as far as I have gotten so far :)

What problems are you having?

JE

Re: perchild mpm

Posted by Johannes Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.