Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Dr. Surajit Pal" <su...@attbi.com> on 2002/03/30 05:20:21 UTC

SOAP 2.2 on WebSphere 3.5.4

I am getting a null pointer exception on the server side in RPCRouterServlet
at line 353 which catches a throwable t and rethrows a servlet exception.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong. Thanks in advance.

Surajit Pal

Re: SOAP 2.2 on WebSphere 3.5.4

Posted by "Dr. Surajit Pal" <su...@attbi.com>.
Thanks Virender for your apply. I have fixed the problem. It was triggered
by some classpath problem.

Re: SOAP 2.2 on WebSphere 3.5.4

Posted by "Dr. Surajit Pal" <su...@attbi.com>.

Re: SOAP 2.2 on WebSphere 3.5.4