Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mona Salem <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 20:10:34 UTC

inferencing schema, Fuseki configuration

A stackoverflow question was asked about loading an OWL schema in August.

The answer was:

Schemas are data. You can load them as you would for data.

If you want inference based on the schema, you don't need to load it - you
need to write a Fuseki configuration that uses your schema with a inference
engine like Jena rules.

answered Aug 4 at 9:36

 <http://stackoverflow.com/users/757100/andys>

 <http://stackoverflow.com/users/757100/andys>
https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/442cf0ccb33b748e24cd178f5efa0b35?s=32&d=iden
ticon&r=PG

 <http://stackoverflow.com/users/757100/andys> AndyS
2,28437

How would I write a Fuskei configuration that uses my schema? Am I supposed
to use Assemblers? (
<http://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/assembler.html>
jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/assembler.html) can you point me to an
example? I find myself awash in uncertainty. -
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/1240886/cstepnitz> CStepnitz
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18038660/load-owl-schema-into-triple-sto
re-like-fuskei-tdb#comment26751010_18041589> Aug 15 at 0:03

I have written an RDF schema, and wish to reference it.  Did you point
CStepnitz to an example?

Thanks

Mona