Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net> on 2004/11/05 17:53:14 UTC

Re[2]: Documentation of site.xml and tabs.xml wanted?

Hi Clay,

CL> I intend to add a complete *commented-out* (!) example in the actual
CL> site.xml & tabs.xml files themselves (for those people A2RTFM--allergic
CL> to reading manuals like myself). There is already loads of
CL> documentation in those files, however I think a commented out version
CL> might help...

I think these examples are very helpful. Problem is that you need a
lot of them to cover all the variations that people come up with.
Perhaps more that you'd want to place into such a file. The
recent discussion on tabs and site-entries are a good example for
that.

But for people writing a reference and tutorials, those examples would
be extremely useful. Especially when there are comments with each setting.

So yes, please ....

--
Ferdinand Soethe