Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si> on 2006/07/19 18:53:06 UTC

RE: Problems with Windows + Apache config

CCing the svn users list, to transfer the discussion there...

This is from the ViewVC list:

Thanks, now the only thing that someone needs to explain to me is how to
"install" the SVN bindings. I have dowloaded the bindings in the first
place and extracted them to Subversion directory. What else do I need to
do? There is nothing in there except the readme file, and it doesn't help
much.

Thanks in advance
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si

Hernán Martínez Foffani <he...@ecc.es> wrote on 19.07.2006
17:38:42:

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91

Re: [viewvc-users] RE: Problems with Windows + Apache config

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.
On 7/19/06, Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si> wrote:
> CCing the svn users list, to transfer the discussion there...
>
> This is from the ViewVC list:
>
> Thanks, now the only thing that someone needs to explain to me is how to
> "install" the SVN bindings. I have dowloaded the bindings in the first
> place and extracted them to Subversion directory. What else do I need to
> do? There is nothing in there except the readme file, and it doesn't help
> much.

See the "BUILDING SWIG BINDINGS FOR SVN ON WINDOWS" section step 6 at:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/subversion/bindings/swig/INSTALL

It may be documented elsewhere, but I'm not sure where.

DJ