Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Lall <pa...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2007/07/01 15:50:14 UTC

Change Title Bar

Hi

I want to change the title bar from "OFBiz: Catalog Manager: Edit Product
Store" to something like "XYZ: abc: Edit Product Store".

How to do that, because I'm struggling to do so.

--
With Regards
Pankaj Lall

Re: Change Title Bar

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
All the labels like this are defined in *.properties files in each apps
config directory.

Regards
Scott